Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Christina Aguilera: "I Don't Like to Wear Underwear...IT'S P*SSY POWER! ""

Christina Aguilera shared some "Dirty" secrets during her October 18 appearance on E!'s Chelsea Lately.
The "Your Body" singer, 31, agreed to appear on the show if host Chelsea Handler, 37, promised to be pantless during their interview.
"I've heard all about the sh-t Chelsea has talked about me not being a fan of wearing pants," Aguilera explained. "So when they asked me to come on I thought, 'I'll do it, if Chelsea does one thing for me. . ."

Handler obliged, wearing fishnet stockings and hot pants during their chat. "You look hot," Aguilera told the Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang author. "It's a good look for you."
During their sit-down, Aguilera also explained why she prefers to go commando.
"I don't like to wear underwear," the five-time Grammy Award winner said. "I like to be as free as possible at all times. It's just who I am."
"It's empowering," she added. "It's p-ssy power!

Hmmm!! P-ssy power indeed



7 comments:

  1. LoL.. Yes yes yes yes hahhahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't wear BOXERS
    Its called D*CK POWER

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't wear BOXERS
    Its called D*CK POWER

    ReplyDelete
  4. She speaks my language *winks*

    #Queen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lmao @dick power...dat 1 wrks 4 people lk denrenle or prince.

    #pinQue

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is nt d only 1

    @beebee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I kinda agree with her sha o! I love to feel free sometimes jare.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...